audio library and production base station
AudioFinder can build a catalog of every sound on your system, save it, and search it instantly to find the sounds you need when you need them. Use AudioFinder to create custom sets for sound categories and specific projects, with fast file browsing to audition, analyze, process, convert, and move or copy the samples in your library. AudioFinder features the ability to add Metadata to your library of sounds, making it simple and easy to find the sounds you're looking for when you need it.
AudioFinder is the standard in audio asset management systems, and music production hub. AudioFinder gathers all the most useful tools in one quick and intuitive application, enabling you to be more creative by handling all the time consuming tasks that slow down your music production.
AudioFinder is fast at finding your sounds, really fast, and it's designed to adapt to your unique workflow. Browse the file system natively with Finder, or browse with AudioFinder's advanced file browser, or create a database of your sounds because you're in control.
AudioFinder can visualize sounds instantly with the waveform overview and preview them at any pitch via MIDI or the built in keyboard, all in real-time. Sounds can even be previewed through your favorite AudioUnits. Speaking of Plug-Ins, AudioFinder features an advanced Plug-In manager and slew of other studio necessities that will make your workflow flow. Necessities like audio editing with built-in beat detection and tools for fast trimming, fading, slicing and dicing your sounds. You can even convert your audio sample CDs into individual files with just a few clicks of the mouse.
AudioFinder is the first sound browser for Mac OS X, with a long history of innovation, AudioFinder has consistently broken new ground and with free updates you can expect to always get more value added.
Built 100% for OS X using Cocoa & CoreAudio, AudioFinder is 32/64 Bit Native. AudioFinder takes full advantage of OS X's unique features because it's Mac only. Fully supports Retina displays!
Features• Sophisticated Metadata Database
• Groundbreaking Mac OS X Finder Integration
• Advanced and fast sound searching
• Integrated Sample Tool trim/loop/fade editor with beat slicer
• Browser, bookmarks, history, favorites, and navigation tools
• Database Notes for keeping track of things.
• Play multiple sounds at one time and explore layering.
• Comprehensive power renaming functions
• Instant playback with mouse and MIDI input for pitch control
• Peak analysis and pitch analyzer tools
• Micro-Harmonic Sound Compare
• Find Duplicate sounds by analyzing the sound content.
• Drag-and-drop integration with Finder and all audio apps
• Direct Pro Tools and Logic support for spotting sounds to the track/cursor location.
• BPM and Key detection
• BPM tap pad, reference tone generator, delay calculator
• AudioUnit preview playback and processing
• Useful built-in DSP operations and effects
• High-quality sample rate, depth, and format conversion
• Most operations available in automated batch processing mode
• Auto-trimming audio CD sample extractor
• AU/VST/MAS/RTAS plugin manager and AU presets management
• Generic sysex transmission and SMF playback
• Create single sample EXS instruments with one click
• Direct connect with SoundCloud.
• Direct connect with Dropbox.
• 100% Non-destructive, AudioFinder will not modify your files. Instead it creates new files when processing leaving the originals intact.
• Supports ReCycle/REX playback and export to AIFF
• Loads fast, doesn't crash, and light on system resources
• Apple Loop, BWF and ACID Wav Metadata display
• Multi-channel playback and display
• Formats: Apple Loops, CAF, AIFF, AIFC, SDII, BWF, WAV, REX, RX2, MP3, ACC, M4A, SYX, MID, FLAC and OGG Vorbis