April 8th, 2017
1. Reveal Application Support Folder
2. Look for the last file it tried to use – double click on one of those
3. The filename of the corrupted file would be there. Remove it from the folder.
February 12th, 2017
Changes in version 5.9.3
- Fixed bug in clicking AudioPreview view in MacOS 10.12
- Fixed crashes and other bugs
October 23rd, 2016
Changes in version 5.9.1
- Fixed a bug introduced in 5.9.0 where adding files to the list did not work in certain cases.
October 11th, 2016
Changes in version 5.9.0
- Added support for editing embedded SNDM metadata.
- Made Auto Play When Seleted a sticky preferece.
- Opening folders in the browser now requres a double click.
- Sierra Fixes
May 13th, 2016
Changes in version 5.8.3
- Missing files now show the full path to make it easier to know where they are located.
- Fixed re-ordering and dragging items in a scan.
- Crash fix