Changes in version 5.5.7
• Unlimited length Audio Quick Looks, no longer bound by the 60 minute limit.
• All new Audio Quick Look generation engine. More stable and dynamic.
• Sample Tool behavior change. When a slice marker and a loop are on top of each other the loop will move first via the mouse.
• Switched to single clicking folders in the sound list due to popular user unrest!
Changes in version 5.5.4
• Added new power user Preference to reloacate AudioFinder’s Application Support folder (Metadata Database)
• Added a text field for typing tags for users who prefer keyboard input over using the tagging buttons.
• Added a preference to disable file management warnings.
• Bug fix where renaming a file by simply changing case would force a waveform preview redraw.
• Other bug fixes.