March 12th, 2011
Changes in version 5.2.0
- User interface redesign. Added new unified Metadata View/Edit Sidebar and several other workflow improvements.
- Metadata Edit’s “Guess” key now works for multi-selections.
- New waveform rendering style.
- Added Miniview/List view Toolbar toggling button.
- All new Sample Extractor HD now works with 16, 24 and 32 bit files.
- Updated the Shortcuts Help Panel to reflect the latest.
- Added a new user preference to opt into showing Audio Unit plug-ins and presets in the Sidebar (off by default)”
- Added a new user preference to make WAV the default output format.
- Fixed memory leak in the Sample Tool.
- Fixed column truncation mode in the sound list. Will now show trailing “…” where applicable.
- Spot to ProTools bug fix when two dual mono files are selected.
- Added “Export Selection to Logic” to the Sample Tool.
- Other bug fixes.