Changes in version 5.0.6
• Added Support for Spotting sounds to the cursor in Apple Logic 9 or newer.
• Sample Tools now accept MIDI input for playing back at variable pitches/speeds. This is automatically enabled when a Sample Tool is frontmost window.
• Added import of “Hollywood Edge” sound library “.tab” files in the Metadata Database Manager.
• Bug fix with Metadata Editor Templates. If a Template was applied to a sound already in the database the path could be reset to be AFMetadataStoreTemplate.
• Metadata Database Viewer Templates have a new format, any old ones in use will need to be updated.
• Fixed the Escape Key to end editing of renaming operation in the list view.
• Bug fix – sometimes after renaming a file the keyboard shortcuts could stop working.
• Bug fix AudioViewer shortcuts when detached (free mode).
• Fixed a bug in the Folder Column Browser that only effected Leopard.
• Other bug fixes.