How to report an issue
Yes, it is true, all software can crash. Why? Everyone has a unique set of hardware, software, plug-ins and sounds that can combine in unexpected ways.
In order to resolve an issue please provide the following information when reporting a crash.
1. What version of Mac OS X are you using?
2. What version of AudioFinder are you using? Which mode 64 bit or 32 bit? Look in AudioFinder’s About Box to find out.
3. What audio hardware were you playing back through? Built-in or which third party?
4. Were you using an Audio Unit plug-in at the time? If so which one?
5. What format file were you attempting to play? Does the same file crash again each time?
6. Send the above information along with any crash logs to firstname.lastname@example.org
Crash logs are saved here: Your Home Folder/Library/Logs/CrashReporter/AudioFinder
You can use this little script utility to open your crash logs: